Thursday, October 29, 2009

Why Tattoos on a Horse Blog??


Because, it's a tattoo of horses, of course!! And not just any horses!! As you can see, they have the Celtic knots - so they're Irish Horses! Yeah!!! And see all those freckles on my back?? Guess what? I'm Irish, too!!! Yeah!!!

Technically, this blog is about "Horse and Rider" (so, I'm the rider) and three of my horses already have their own tattoos!!! (LOL!!)

I have another year and a half until my second son turns 18 and I promised him I'd get a tattoo with him, too!!! Time to forget the pain! (My daughter said, "no way!", but she's only 11)

Certainly, alot of women are getting tattoos. I hadn't really given it much thought until the day before my son's 18th birthday, when he announced he was getting a tattoo for his birthday and would I like to get one with him? Fool, I said "yes" and he held me to it.

So, here's what the illustrious Drew Barrymore had to say about getting tattoos - oh, the sheer exhilaration of it - "I let him do it. And it felt so good. God, that pain is like nothing else in the world. And it's so sexual, too, you know? I mean, after it's done you just want to go and drive a car off a cliff or something, you know?" (huh?!)

Well, I'll agree with the pain thing, but the sex and driving a car off the cliff??!! Come on, Drew!!! I don't know...does any body else agree with Drew?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that it's sexual but it is quite the experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not really agree with Drew but getting a tattoo with a family member is definitely a bonding experience as it lasts for ever.

    I hope you and your son have a great experience.

    ReplyDelete