Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Riding Instructor Scams

Here's another scam....

"Hello Instructor,
Its good to see your riding instructor service here online and i have to tell you i will be glad to have an insight on your coaching and how my son can get riding instruction there next month when he is back in the state.
I will like to know the duration for the training while i bring to your notice that he is 15yrs but growing passion for riding sense outrageously. I think your riding instruction service will be of a great help.He is a curious learner with submissive mind when corrected.He's got other skills related to gymnastics naturally and i can see i should help him develop this gift through your teaching service.
Get back to me with the following.....
Duration:
Tuition fee for the tutor:
your full names:
Addresses:
Tel:
Zip:
NOTE:I want you to note that i will pay the tution with a check or money order you will receive prior my son's arrival in the locality of your riding institute.
Looking forward to read from you soon.
Dr Dullah"

I would hate to see anyone fall for these!

No comments:

Post a Comment