Monday, March 23, 2009

....and RIDER!


Saturday, Jessika and I were in the arena working with Max, trying to get him to lift his back and step under, and as usual, we were taking lot's of pictures. Now, usually the pictures don't include me...I'm the one taking them. But today, I hopped on Max and Jessiak started shooting frames. Like I said, I rarely see myself on horseback, so I was shocked to see how heavy (i.e. FAT) I looked on poor Max. Well, no wonder he has a hollow back! The words that cross my mind are "portly matron!"
This is Backyard Horse and Rider...so, if I am expecting my horses to become athletes, how could I slide by with anything less for myself? I am always encouraging my riders to get in shape to become better riders. Well...now it's my turn! I hit the gym with a vengance today. I won't tell you how much I weigh, but my goal is to loose 20 pounds by summer! Here I go...wish me good luck. (Bye-bye evening ice-cream...)

No comments:

Post a Comment