Friday, November 13, 2009

More Scams from Total Idiots Aimed at the Horse Industry

I got this email today...


"Hello There,
I'm Brian White from Los Angeles CA,I am moving down to your state (Down to your state???? Didn't Brian say he was from Los Angeles, CA??? Duh?! Maybe a news report should know his geography) and i will like to board my horse willie for four months before they get my barn done,i am a news reporter and i got busy schedules (If he's a news report, don't you think he'd know English grammer a little better?!?!) with travelling to gather news information, I have the coggin and health certificate,i will need a full stall boarding or a pasture for the four months,Let me know the price and any other requirement ... Boarding Date: 12/05/09 Let me know if you will be able to accomodate my horse with any available space.pls get back to me with price per month..
Looking forward to read from you


Regards
Brian"


OMG!! Can you believe this? It's right up there with the millions of dollars I'm waiting for from a long lost relative's closest friend who died of complications from lingering cancer in Nigeria!! HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment