Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mud Season is Upon us!


Last night, the wind blew the tarp off my mountain of hay bales. I recently spent over $800 on 60 bales; they were all neatly stacked and covered with a tarp. They had already suffered damage from the muddy ground and were molding on the bottom bales; and last night the wind and rain took it's toll again! When I went down this morning the hay bales were uncovered and soaking wet!! Waaaaaa!!! I hate the rain!!!!

Tomorrow, at the urging of Robert, I will call Aztec Containers and rent a small cargo container to store my hay in. Won't take much for it to pay for itself.

Here's a picture of my muddy white horse (Tommy Boy) this morning. I was too distraught to take a picture of the hay!! (Actually, I just didn't think about it...maybe tomorrow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment